Calling Future Professionals!
- Do you want a career in business, property, law, finance or accounting?
- Do you want to study Business, Law, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting?
Join the new Professional Services Academy at BMet!
The Professional Services Academy will give you the skills, knowledge and experience to pursue a career in law, business, finance, accounting and other professional services.
We have partnered with leading firms from the financial, legal, accounting and business community who are committed to fostering the professional talent of the city for potential future employment in their sectors.
By working with the largest and most successful firms in the area students studying with the Professional Services Academy will enjoy a range of benefits that will best prepare them for their working lives.
What qualifications will I study?
As a member of the Professional Services Academy, you will be studying one of the following qualifications at Birmingham Metropolitan College.
- AS/A Levels in Law, Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics or Accounts
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business/Law/Finance
- Certificate/Diploma in Financial Studies
- AAT Accounting Certificate (Level 2) or Accounting Diploma (Level 3)
What are the benefits?
Students in the Professional Services Academy will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Guest lectures from business leaders within our partner organisations and workshops to help expand your business knowledge and awareness
- A mentor programme where all students receive one-to-one guidance and support from professionals in the sector
- A range of visits to the Academy’s partner businesses, to gain an insight into how they are shaping the professional services sector
- Free membership of Birmingham Aspire – a network of young professionals aged 16-24 who are considering a career in Professional Services
- Real work experience through an internship programme between the first and second year of your studies.