Why choose BMet?
- Specialise in Graphics, Fashion, Fine Art, Textiles, Illustration or 3D Design.
- FEED Studios based at Millennium Point contain mac labs and exhibition space for the teaching of graphic design. Students also work on live projects for real clients!
- The Outline Studios at our Sutton Coldfield Campus include vast workshop spaces and studios to help you specialise in the disciplines of fine art, illustration and textiles.
- Our Art and Design Centre in Brierley Hill offers courses accredited by UALAB (University of the Arts London Awarding Body) including the Foundation Diploma.
- LAUNCH, RISE and PLATFORM art and design courses and CAPTURE photography courses run from our Matthew Boulton Campus.
- Students work is regularly exhibited both at the College and at public exhibitions, for example at mac Birmingham.
After completing an art and design course, students can go on to pursue careers as an animator, community arts worker or administrator, exhibition designer, fine artist, graphic artist, illustrator, printmaker, production designer or textile designer.