Why choose BMet?
- Dental technology, dental nursing, oral health, dental radiography and orthodontic nursing qualifications to those wishing to join the industry and practicing professionals.
- Specialist podiatry courses include our Podiatry BSc (Hons) degree, and Assistant Practitioner (Foot Health Assistant).
- Treat real patients with our on-campus Podiatry Clinic for members of the local community. Students also complete work-placements and deliver treatments in the community.
- Links with Birmingham Dental Hospital and the Health Education West Midlands, as well as with a wide range of dental practices, other education providers and with dental professional bodies.
- Dental technology and pharmaceutical labs and facilities at our Matthew Boulton Campus provide learners with opportunities to design, modify and manufacture orthodontic appliances and prepare items for the manufacture and assembly of medicinal products.
- Newly launched Straumann Centre of Excellence at Matthew Boulton Campus
- 'AA' standard external grade for the quality of dentistry courses from examining body, Pearson Edexcel.
Qualifications are delivered at Matthew Boulton Campus, Sutton Coldfield Campus and the Academy at Kidderminster.
Straumann Centre of Excellence at Matthew Boulton
Our dentistry students have access to world-class technology with our new Straumann Centre of Excellence at Matthew Boulton!
Take a look at photos of the Straumann Centre of Excellence